AMRA standards specify technical requirements for mobile robots from various perspectives. With the great contributions from members, these standards are developed by the experts in working groups (WG), reviewed by the technical committee (TC) and approved by the board.
Previews of the AMRA standards are available on the web.
- AMRA-201: general requirements, test methods
- AMRA-220: safety requirements, verification and validation
- AMRA-271: communication protocols
Published AMRA standards can be acquired through the publication programs:
- PURCHASE is for non-members.
- SUBSCRIBE is for AMRA members.
AMRA develops industrial standards for the mobile robots. The project plan outlines our upcoming actions and initiatives in relation to the AMRA standards.
Join us and shape the future of AMR together!